During Australia’s summer, your car’s air conditioning offers welcome respite from the heat of the day.
But an underserviced car air conditioning unit won’t operate as well and may eventually stop working altogether.
Your standard car service includes checks for obvious faults that may affect your air conditioning, but we still recommend your system has a comprehensive check to ensure it is free of faults.
At Volks Affair we offer a thorough car air conditioning service to keep your air conditioning running at it’s best all year round.
Remember, only an ARC licensed car air conditioning technician is able to service and repair your car’s air conditioner. Volks Affair technicians hold the ARC tick and will safely and expertly service your car’s air conditioner.
As part of your car air conditioning service we’ll:
- Inspect drive belts and pulleys
- Check the operation of valves and thermostats
- Inspect hoses and components
- Check your refrigerant oil
- Charge the system with refrigerant (if required)
- Check the evaporator temperature
- Check the suction line temperature
- Test for leaks in the lines and components
- Finally, run the vehicle to assess the in-car temperature
Contact us on (03) 9682 3377 or book online to arrange an air conditioning service for your car.
Committed to the Environment
Faulty seals and leaks in your air conditioning won’t just affect your car’s performance. It can also release harmful refrigerant gases into the atmosphere.
As ARC licensed air conditioning experts, we’re committed to servicing and repairing car air conditioning units to reduce the impact on the environment.